Courses > PADI Specialty Courses > PADI Deep Diver Specialty
The Deep Diver Specialty course offers you the opportunity of a lifetime: Going deep to see things others can only dream about.
In this course you will experience what it's like to dive beyond 18 metres/60 feet.
During the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course, you'll cover the following:
- Experience diving beyond 18 metres/60 feet.
- Learn deep dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and hazards.
- Risk factors and decompression-tables review.
- Safety stops and emergency decompression procedures.
- Special equipment, such as descent lines and buoyancy-control considerations.
- Gain experience with diving deep under the direct, professional supervision of a PADI Instructor
The course consists of four open water dives that range from 18-40 metres/60-130 feet.
Down there, it's different. It takes additional training. At Simply Diving Spain is where you get it.
Must be a PADI Adventure Diver (or hold qualifying certification from another organization) and 15 years old.
Course duration: Two days minimum.
Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
Please note: All course and excursion prices include full diving equipment rental, hotel/apartment pick-up and drop off, transportation to and from the dive sites in one of our air-conditioned mini-buses, light refreshments, plus PADI certification where applicable.
Extras: Educational materials and diving equipment can be purchased from the Simply Diving shop.