PADI Deep Diver Specialty
The Deep Diver Specialty course offers you the opportunity of a lifetime: Going deep to see things others can only dream about.
In this course you will experience what it’s like to dive beyond 18 metres/60 feet.
Conducted at either the stunning offshore Las Bovedas reef in Marbella or in Punta de la Mona at Marina del Este, during the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course, you’ll cover the following:
- Experience diving beyond 18 metres/60 feet.
- Learn deep dive planning, organisation, procedures, techniques and hazards.
- Risk factors and decompression-tables review.
- Safety stops and emergency decompression procedures.
- Special equipment, such as descent lines and buoyancy-control considerations.
- Gain experience with diving deep under the direct, professional supervision of a PADI Instructor
The course consists of four open water dives that range from 18-40 metres/60-130 feet.
Down there, it’s different. It takes additional training. At Simply Diving Spain is where you get it.
Must be a PADI Adventure Diver (or hold qualifying certification from another organisation) and 15 years old.
Course duration: Two days minimum.
Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
Please note: All course prices include complete rental from our range of the latest and most modern Scubapro diving equipment; transportation to and from the dive sites in one of our air-conditioned mini-buses or by RIB boat; light refreshments (water, fruit juices and muffins); plus PADI certification on successful completion of your course.
Extras: Educational materials such as PADI Crewpacks and manuals (required reading for most courses) and diving equipment can be purchased from the Simply Diving shop. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm prices.